Motorola has launched its new Moto E6s, the company’s latest smartphone in the E series in India. It was introduced as E6 Plus at the IFA last month and packs a 6.1-inch HD+ Max Vision display, is powered by MediaTek Helio P22 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 9.0 (Pie), features a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2-megapixel camera, and an 8-megapixel front camera.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, dedicated dual SIM and a MicroSD slot and packs a 3000mAh removable battery.
Moto E6s specifications:
- 6.1-inch (1560 × 720 pixels) HD+ 19.5:9 Max Vision IPS display with 420 nit brightness
- 2GHz Octa-Core MediaTek Helio P22 (MT6762) 12nm processor with 650MHz IMG PowerVR GE8320 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 512GB with microSD
- Android 9.0 (Pie)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.6x 73.1x 8.6mm; Weight: 149.7g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- P2i water-repellent nano-coating
- Fingerprint scanner
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, Micro USB
- 3000mAh removable battery with 10W charging
The Moto E6s comes in Rich Cranberry and Polished Graphite colors, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will be available from Flipkart starting from September 23rd.
Besides, Motorola also launched its new Smart TVs in India. These run Android TV 9.0, feature front-firing wireless soundbar on the bottom, comes with DTS TruSurround and support for MEMC (4K models only) that removes latency during the scene shift, thus, making it a smoother viewing and gaming experience. 4K models also support Dolby Vision and HDR10, which the company calls autotunerX .
These also have support for wireless gamepad and comes along with gamepad in the box. Adarsh Menon, head of private label business at Flipkart, highlighted that the amphisoundX with 30W front-firing speakers DTS Tru Sound and Dolby Audio will offer an immersive audio experience. The 4K TV models have 1.1GHz Quad-Core processor with Mali 450 GPU, 2.25GB RAM, 16GB storage and feature MEMC technology.
The HD and FHD models have a quad-core processor with a 1.1GHz Quad-Core TEE processor with Mali-470MP3 GPU, 1GB RAM, and 8GB storage.
The remote has Netflix, Google Play and YouTube buttons. The gamepad is basic and has buttons that you find on any other gamepad.
The Motorola TV Price List
- 32-inch HD-Ready costs Rs. 13,999
- 43-inch Full HD TV costs Rs. 24,999
- 43-inch 4K TV costs Rs. 29,999
- 50-inch 4K TV costs Rs. 33,999
- 50-inch 4K TV is priced at Rs. 39,999
- 65-inch 4K TV costs Rs. 64,999.
These Motorola TVs will be available from Flipkart during Big Billion Days sales on September 29th.