At its special event last evening ,Apple announced the iPhone 11, the company’s latest iPhone, and the successor of iPhone XR with a dual-camera system, Night mode for photos, A13 Bionic chip which is up to 20 percent faster CPU and GPU than A12, improved IP68 water resistance (2 meters for up to 30 minutes) and six new gorgeous colors.
It has a 6.1-inch Liquid Retina display with wide color support and True Tone for a more natural viewing experience, back design that is precision milled and sculpted from a single 4K video with extended dynamic range for more highlight detail and cinematic video stabilization. It promises better battery life, 1 hour longer than the iPhone XR.
Apple iPhone 11 specifications:
- 6.1-inch (1792×828 pixels) LCD 326ppi Liquid Retina display
- Six-core A13 Bionic 64-bit processor, 8-core Neural Engine
- 64GB, 128GB,256GB storage options
- iOS 13
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dual SIM (nano + eSIM)
- 12MP wide-angle (f/1. camera,optical image stabilization, True Tone flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 240 fps, 12MP 120° Ultra Wide (f/2.4) secondary camera, 2x optical zoom out; digital zoom up to 5x
- 12MP front camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording,Retina Flash, 4K video recording at 60 fps, Slo‑mo 1080p at 120 fps
- TrueDepth camera for FaceID facial recognition, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 150.9×75.7×8.3; Weight: 194 grams
- 4G VoLTE, 802.11ax Wi‑Fi 6 with 2×2 MIMO, Bluetooth 5.0, NFC with reader mode, GPS with GLONASS
- Built-in rechargeable lithium-ion battery with Qi wireless charging, fast charging, up to 17 hours of video playback
The iPhone 11 comes in purple, green, yellow, black, white and PRODUCT(RED) colors and starts at Rs. 64,900. It will be available through Apple Authorized Resellers and select carriers starting from September 27th.
PRE ORDER STARTS FROM 20TH SEPTEMBER.