Motorola One Fusion+ has launched in India as this phone comes with a pop-up selfie camera – only the second phone in Motorola phone portfolio to be equipped with it. The Motorola One Fusion+ also has a quad-camera setup at the back with a 64-megapixel main camera. The phone packs a large 5,000mAh battery as well.
Motorola One Fusion+ smartphone was launched on 9th June 2020. The phone comes with a 6.50-inch touchscreen display with a resolution of 1080×2340 pixels at a pixel density of 395 pixels per inch (ppi) and an aspect ratio of 19.5:9. Motorola One Fusion+ is powered by a 2.2GHz octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 730G processor. It comes with 6GB of RAM. The Motorola One Fusion+ runs Android 10 and is powered by a 5000mAh battery. The Motorola One Fusion+ supports proprietary fast charging.
As far as the cameras are concerned, the Motorola One Fusion+ on the rear packs a 64-megapixel primary camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a second 16-megapixel camera with an f/1.8 aperture; a third 5-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture and a fourth 2-megapixel camera with an f/2.4 aperture. It sports a 16-megapixel camera on the front for selfies, with an f/2.2 aperture.
Motorola One Fusion+ price in India, sale date
Motorola One Fusion+ is priced in India at Rs. 16,999 for the single 6GB RAM + 128GB storage model. It will go on sale via Flipkart starting 12pm (noon) on June 24.
Motorola One Fusion+ specifications:
- Display: 6.5-inch (2340 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Total Vision display with 19.5:9 aspect ratio and HDR10 support
- SoC: Octa-Core (2.2GHz Dual + 1.8GHz Hexa) Snapdragon 730G Mobile Platform with Adreno 618 GPU
- RAM: 6GB
- ROM: 128GB; expandable up to 1TB with microSD
- SIM: Dual SIM Hybrid (nano + nano/nano + microSD)
- OS: Android 10
- Main Camera: Rear –64MP (primary with f/1.8 aperture, 0.8μm) + 8MP (ultra-wide with f/2.2 aperture, 1.12μm) + 5MP (macro with f/2.4 aperture, 1.12μm) + 2MP (depth with f/2.4 aperture, 1.75μm)
- Front: 16MP with f/2.2 aperture, 1μm
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity
- MISC: 3.5mm headphone jack, Single loudspeaker
- Dimensions: 162.9 x 76.9 x 9.6mm; Weight: 210g
- Connectivity: Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5.0, GPS, A-GPS, LTEPP, SUPL, GLONASS, Galileo, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh with 15W TurboPower charging