HTC has announced U20 5G smartphones in Taiwan. The HTC smartphones have been listed on the company’s Taiwanese website and have detailed specifications. The U20 5G packs a 6.8-inch FHD+ punch-hole LCD screen is powered by Snapdragon 765G with support for 5G SA/NSA.
the phones feature a 48-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel ultra-wide camera, 2-megapixel macro, and a 2-megapixel depth sensor. The U20 5G comes with a 32-megapixel camera and the Desire 20 Pro comes with a 25-megapixel front camera. These feature a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner and pack a 5000mAh battery.
HTC U20 5G specifications:
- Display: 6.8-inch (1080 x 2400 pixels pixels) Full HD+ 20:9 aspect ratio LCD screen
- CPU: Octa Core (1 x 2.4GHz + 1 x 2.2GHz + 6 x 1.8GHz Kryo 475 CPUs) Snapdragon 765G 7nm EUV Mobile Platform with Adreno 620 GPU
- Memory: 8GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB (UFS 2.1) storage
- OS: Android 10
- SIM: Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Main Camera: 48MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture, LED flash, 8MP 118° Ultra Wide Lens with f/2.2 aperture, 2MP 2cm super macro and 2MP depth sensor with f/2.4 aperture
- Front Camera: 32MP with f/2.4 aperture, secondary 2MP portrait camera with f/2.4 aperture
- Sensor: Fingerprint (rear-mounted), accelerometer, gyro, proximity, compass, SAR
- Dimensions:171.2 x 78.1 x 9.4 mm; Weight: 215g
- Network: 5G SA/ NSA, Dual 4G VoLTE
- Wi-Fi: 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz)
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 5, GPS/GLONASS/Beidou, NFC, USB Type-C
- Battery: 5000mAh battery with 18 fast charging QC4.0
HTC U20 5G Price:
HTC has not revealed the prices of the HTC U20 5G, neither availability is known at the moment. The phones have been listed on the official Taiwanese site with detailed specifications.