Samsung has launched the Galaxy M30s, the company’s latest smartphone in the M series in India. It has a 6.4-inch Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, is powered by the latest Exynos 9611 10nm SoC with up to 6GB of RAM, runs Android Pie with Samsung One UI 1.5, has a 48-megapixel rear camera along with an 8-megapixel 123° ultra-wide-angle camera and a 5-megapixel depth sensor, and a 16-megapixel camera on the front.
It has a plastic body with the dual-tone finish, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots, and packs a huge 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging via USB Type-C and promises 29 hours of video playback, 49 hours of voice calls, and over 131 hours of music playback, yet weighs 188 grams.
Samsung Galaxy M30s specifications:
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ Infinity-U Super AMOLED display, 420nit brightness
- Octa-Core (Quad 2.3GHz + Quad 1.7GHz) Exynos 9611 10nm processor with Mali-G72MP3 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1) Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with One UI 1.5
- Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 48MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, Samsung GW2 sensor, 5MP depth sensor with f/2.2 aperture, 8MP 123° ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 16MP front camera with f/2.0 aperture, Samsung SK3P8SP sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio, Dolby Atmos
8.8mm thick; Weight: 188g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 6000mAh battery with 15W fast charging
The Samsung Galaxy M30s comes in Opal Black, Sapphire Blue and Pearl White colors, is priced at Rs. 13,999 for the 4GB RAM with 64GB storage and the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version costs Rs. 16,999.