Samsung launched the Galaxy M10s smartphone in the ‘M series’ as the successor to M10. It has a 64-inch HD+ Super AMOLED Infinity-V display, is powered by a new Exynos 7884B Octa-Core processor and runs Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI. It has a single 13-megapixel rear camera along with a 5-megapixel secondary ultra-wide sensor and an 8-megapixel front camera with face unlock.
The phone has a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner, comes with dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging.
Samsung Galaxy M10s specifications:
- 6.4-inch (1560 x 720 pixels) HD+ Infinity-V Super AMOLED display
- 1.6 GHz Octa-Core Exynos 7884B processor
- 3GB RAM, 32GB Storage, expandable up to 512GB via micro SD card
- Android 9.0 (Pie) with Samsung One UI
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, 5MP ultra-wide-angle camera with f/2.2 aperture
- 8MP front camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh battery with 15W fast charging